Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Open||Products Name:||Link V Belts Top PTFE, PVC, PU|
|Size:||Z-10mm, A-13mm, B-17mm, C-22mm||Special Requiry:||According To Customer's Requiry|
Link V Belts Top PTFE, PVC, PU
Top: PTFE, PVC, PU
Type: Z, A, B, C
Top PTFE act as a high temperature barrier between the product and the underline belt.
Top PTFE effectively operates at contact temperatures up to 232℃. The PTFE inserts have excellent release properties and are extremely chemically inert.
LINK V BELTS
- Quick Installation: Belts are easily made to the required length and installed in minutes without dismantling drive system components.
- Low Maintenance: High tensile strength: low stretch. Power Twist also requires no lubrication while in operation.
- Longer Life: Outlasts conventional rubber belts in tough conditions. Unaffected by extremes of temperature, water, oils, grease, and common industrial solvents.
- Reduce V Belt Stock: Power Twist is made to length on site, eliminating the need to purchase and hold numerous different spare endless belt lengths.
- Broad Product Range: Whether your application requires reduced contact surface, high grip, abrasion resistance, non-marking, high-temperature, oil and chemical resistance, you name it – there’s a Power Twist Specialty Belt to meet your need.