Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Open||Products Name:||PU Transmission Belt Link V Belts A/13 4L 1/2“|
|Size:||A/13 4L 1/2“||Special Requiry:||According To Customer's Requiry|
Link V Belts A/13 4L 1/2“, Red Colr Same as Power Twist V Belts
Size: A/13 4L 1/2“
Made from custom polyurethane elastomers reinforced with multiple plies of polyester fabric, our Link V Belts offer problem-solving alternatives to conventional endless wrapped rubber v belts.
Our product range is comprised of Link V Belts and T Link V Belts for the classical section drivers.
While simple in concept, our T Link V Belts composite V Belts delivery outstanding performance, solving may of the field problems traditionally associated with conventional V Belts.
LINK V BELTS
- Quick Installation: Belts are easily made to the required length and installed in minutes without dismantling drive system components.
- Low Maintenance: High tensile strength: low stretch. Power Twist also requires no lubrication while in operation.
- Longer Life: Outlasts conventional rubber belts in tough conditions. Unaffected by extremes of temperature, water, oils, grease, and common industrial solvents.
- Reduce V Belt Stock: Power Twist is made to length on site, eliminating the need to purchase and hold numerous different spare endless belt lengths.
- Broad Product Range: Whether your application requires reduced contact surface, high grip, abrasion resistance, non-marking, high-temperature, oil and chemical resistance, you name it – there’s a Power Twist Specialty Belt to meet your need.