Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cr / Neoprene||Cord:||Glass, Kevlar, Aramid|
|Color:||Black Or Brown||Products Name:||Rubber Transmission Belt TIMING BELTS / SYNCHRONOUS BELTS|
|Size:||T2.5, T5, T10, T20, AT5, AT10, AT20||Special Requiry:||According To Customer's Requiry|
Rubber Transmission Belt TIMING BELTS / SYNCHRONOUS BELTS
Type: T2.5, T5, T10, T20, AT5, AT10, AT20
The T Type timing belts are the high quality neoprene compounds, the extremely flexible tension cords made of glass fibre and the abrasion-resistant protective fabric. A certain level of oil, heat and cold resistance are standard features of trapezoidal tooth profile timing belts.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body against grime, grease, oil and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
- Low bearing load because of freedom of high tension.
- Wide range of load capacities and speed ratios.
- Maintenance-free continuity of operation.
- Positive slip-proof engagement.
|Type||Pitch / Pb(mm)||Tooth height / ht(mm)||Belt thickness / hs(mm)||Angle β°|